Date Countdown

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Petrol Price Increase, Rice Price Increase, Why Salary No Increase?

Yesterday 5:46pm, suddenly I had receive a bad news. The news is about the petrol will get increase of 0.78 cents and diesel will increase of RM 1.00. This news really shock me, because each time I need to pay more RM18.30 on my car petrol, and each month need to pay more RM70++ on the car petrol. If count to 1 year, I need to pay more RM 850++.


After I count, I faster drive my car to petrol station to buy fuel. But when I arrive the petrol station, I found that I am late, it already a long queue. No choice, I need to wait also, cos it save me 3 times of lunch money. And it take almost 1 hours just is my turn.

When I had when home, my friends call me. He said the rice price is increase also. Wow, Why all this things come together? So, I follow my friends go find rice. Luckily, we can find a cheap rice at Padungan suermarket. That rice now is RM30.80, but after increase, it will cost RM45.60.


Now we can see that the petrol price had increase, the rice price had increase, following what will be increase again? What things no need to use lorry for delivery? What foods need to use rice? All things is get increase, and why our salary no get increase???


2 comments:

whisper said...

Now everything increase.. how to live.. sigh~

melgyp said...

yalor yalor..why salary no increase ho..sigh