Date Countdown

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Funny Things

Yesterday I had apply a leave to go INTI college to collect my degree certificate.
Before I go INTI college, I went to KWSP government, which is the government who take control on public EPF. I go KWSP there was because I wanna change address for my account. The funny things was happen. When I go to the counter there, after i pass the form to the person at the counter there, he start helping me to change the address. But suddenly, he ask me that what my actual religion, because the data in the database is writing me is "Christian" but my form there I write I write I am a Buddist. That not a big case, that person just direct change it for me. Suddenly, that person laugh again, this time is really a big problem, that person ask me that why inside the database there the record about my my gender is "FEMALE". Wow...... that really a big surprise, why like that? I think the problem is when my pass part-time company help me to apply the for EPF, they had wrongly fill in my gender, sh~it. That really a funny things happen, I dunno wanna be angry or be laugh at it..........

Beside that , I found that the KWSP gov. is now more easier for public to apply and check their EPF account. For checking their EPF account, public now can just go to the KWSP building there, which near Jalan Simpang Tiga there. In the lobby there, there a kiosk machine which allow public to check their account and also print out their account amount. Link will be show at below about the step to check their account.


Insert your IC



Get your thumbprint

Link KWSP web page:
http://www.kwsp.gov.my/index.php?ch=p2index&pg=bm_p2index_service&ac=3&task=kiosk

1 comment:

whisper said...

wahh, go lidat wan mer? walao, gender oso can wrong... yalik!