Date Countdown

Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Day Trainning

2day is my last day tranning in this company, SotwareOptima. How about my future? Will I continue to work at this company? I totally dunno. After 2day, I will be free. I really dunno what the feeling that now I should had, is happy? sad? or scared?

Happy is because I had totally finish my trainning and can be said to really graduate already. And I can take a rest now.
Sad is because 2day I will leaving this company already and also leaving my friends too. I dunno in the future I can still see my friends or not, cos most of them will had their own job and own family also.



Scared is because now I had no idea on what should I do. Study? already finish all my study already. What I can do now? Working? what job is suitable for me? I also dunno. I just like a bird without leg, dunno where to go, just can keep flying.


After leaving, I hope all my friends will be happy with their live and all of them(including me) can find a good and suitable job. Finally what I wanna said is, " FRIENDSHIP FOREVER, KEEP IN CONTACT FRIENDS".


No comments: